CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer: Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version? Meg Ryan, I love her voice.

Soup:Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.) Okay I'm not good at this kind of stuff, but since Peanuts are my favorite. . . Put every anxious thought under the son.

Salad: If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose? I'd want to spend more than a week and I would want to be in a different state, but I'd like to go back to the 70's.

Main Course: Name a song that brings back memories for you. "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You." by Elvis Presley

Dessert: Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water? Warm water.

3 comments:

  1. Do it my 1970 sister, Disco was king. Remember Freddie Fender?

    I love you..... Your little 1980 brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are giving away my age and yeah I remember Freddy Fender, Before the Next Tear Drop Falls. Never mention in public that I enjoyed the disco era.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete