CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Full Sail Tour Continued

As I mentioned in the previous post, we were ready to relax after looking at apartments. However, since David doesn't own a pair of black dress pants (he has to have them for graduation) we needed to purchase a pair. Since we live an hour away from a mall we decided to purchase them while in Orlando. We found a shopping center nearby and enjoyed window shopping after we purchased the pants. We happened to find a Barnes & Nobles and decided to go in for drinks and a coffee. The coffee hit the spot and to my delight I even pick up a copy of the book Amazing Grace. I have been wanting to see it in movie form, but the book will be just as good.
After we left the shopping mall we headed back to the hotel where David and I went swimming while I started on my book. Later in the evening we went to Olive Garden for dinner and then to Boardwalk Bowl. We bowled for an hour and then played on game of glow in the dark mini golf. I bowl about as well as I golf. Very poorly. The first game I bowled a sixty two, Angela an eighty and David won with 105. The next game was even worse for me. I managed to bowl 5 gutter balls in a row, ending up with a 52. Angela improved with an 85 and David continued to dominate with a 90. The golf game was fun but like I said I'm not good at either one. My golf score on 9 holes 35. Angela scored 35 as well and David won again with 27.
We enjoyed being together just the three of us and laughing at each other. I think this was my favorite part of the trip. It was on the way back to the hotel that I thought about when David is college we won't have those opportunities as often and made me wish we had done more of these kind of things.




No comments:

Post a Comment