CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer:

Name something you would not want to own. The first thing that pops into my head is a snake. I'm sure there are other things, but this is top on my list.

Soup:

Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.). Since I just colored it Monday it is now a dark brown (which I am not happy with), but it is naturally light brown with lots of gray. I have let it go out and it's down to my collar. The texture is coarse.

Salad:

Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget the day David and Angela were born and how I felt the first time I held them in my arms.

Main Course:

Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why? I'm happy being myself. But I desire to be more Christ like. Why? To glorify God.

Dessert:

Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not. (True statement)I have been saved bygrace through faith and not from myself, but it is a gift of God. (False statement) I am not nervous about David leaving home.

No comments:

Post a Comment