CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer:
Tell about a time when you had to be brave. Eleven years ago when I moved to Clewiston and became a single mom. Not knowing then how I would do it on my own.

Soup:
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing? Fracture (Anthony Hopkins) and Amazing Grace (when it comes out on DVD).

Salad:
Name an item you try to always have on hand. Coffee, I love my coffee.

Main Course:
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it! A room with a view in the mountains with comfy chair or sofa with candles burning and the lights dimmed.

Dessert:
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you? I wish I could say a 10 because that is where I desire to be, but I am a sinner saved by grace. So I am going to say a 7 or 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment