CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Celebrating Friends

Eight years ago this weekend I met a wonderful friend. When we met I had no idea how much he come to mean to me. It's hard to believe with the miles that separate us that we have remained friends all these years. Through the years we have shared laughter and tears. Through email, instant messaging, and phone calls a month has never passed that we haven't been in touch.

Some friendships fade with time and distance or replaced with new ones. Then there are friendships that only grow deeper and stronger with time. I am blessed that the friendship that started eight years ago this weekend is one that has grown deeper and stronger with time. Friendships like these don't happen often, but I am glad I found you.

No comments:

Post a Comment