CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer:
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
It's been a week full of various emotions. The three that come to mind are joy, pride, and fatigue. That joy comes from seeing David completing school and embarking in the next phase of his life and just the fact the God has given me the privelege of raising David & Angela. Pride comes from the accomplishments David has attained. As well as being proud of both David and Angela. Fatigue from all the pre-graduation festivities on top of a normal week.

Soup:
Name a car you’d love to have.
I've always wanted a pick up truck. However, I am content with my mini van.

Salad:

Describe your typical morning routine.
Brush my teeth, drink a cup of coffee, smoke a cigarette while checking my e-mail, wake David and Angela up, shower and dress for work. Take Angela to school. Stop at Common Grounds Coffee Shop for more coffee before going to work.

Main Course:

Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
I don't know anyone who is famous.

Dessert:

Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
I don't listen to podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment