CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 17, 2006

We Were Lost

Angela called this afternoon around 4:30 to let us know that the group arrived safely at Milligan College. After telling me that she was there, she then asked if I happened to know where her tolietry bag was. Seems that she had not been able to locate it after unpacking the van and extra truck. I assured her it was in Tennessee with her and a few minutes later she called back to let me know she had found it. During the second conversation she told me that she managed to leave her tennis shoes at the cabin in North Carolina and will have to purchase some from Wal-Mart. I'm glad her head is attached or they might be trying to find that for her. When asked when they got to the cabin last night she said it was very late since "we were lost but now are found." Seems they got lost somewhere in Georgia and spent most of the day in that state. Hopefully the trip will go smoother now that they have arrived and unpacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment