CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rainy Days


It's that time of year again where it seems to rain everyday. I enjoy the rain but when it rains everyday for a week I begin to grow tired of it. Nevertheless, I don't control the weather so I guess I will just have to deal with it for at least another 10 days . At least that is what the weatherman says. With it raining every day it has caused me to think of how many songs have the word "rain" in their title.
  1. Smoky Mountain Rain" - Ronnie Milsap
  2. "I'm No Stranger To The Rain" - Keith Whitley
  3. "Purple Rain" - Prince
  4. "Bring on the Rain" - Tim McGraw
  5. "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" - B.J. Thomas
  6. "Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain" - Tory Barnett

My all time favorite and the one I'm singing right now - Rain, Rain Go Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment