CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Cup of Coffee

This morning I took some time away from the office to meet a friend at Common Grounds. Before you think I was slacking off, let me say that this was an outreach as well as a personal meeting. Jennifer Piedra, her husband, Alex, and their two children, Mason and Mia, started coming to our church about a year ago and this is the first opportunity I've had to actually spend any amount of time with her. I throughly enjoyed getting to know more about her, her husband, and children. She is a lovely woman that just has a loving, down to earth spirit about her and her love for the Lord just overflows. I pray that this is just the beginning of many more opportunities of being with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment