CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer - Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
It would have to be Barbie Dolls. I remember playing with Barbie and Ken one day with my little brother and when I went to change Barbie's dress he covered his eyes.

Soup - On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
An eight. I'm basically a nosy person.
Salad- Where would you rather be at this very moment?
With David celebrating his birthday.

Main Course - When was the last time you learned something new?
Just this weekend when I was cooking hamburgers. I've always wondered why the oven door has a catch on it. Now I know. When broiling in the oven if you open the door to that catch and turn on the exhaust fan the smoke goes up into the exhaust and doesn't set the smoke detector off. Thanks Tom, for that cooking lesson.

Dessert - Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.

I have a to clean out my closet but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Did I mention I am a procastinator?

No comments:

Post a Comment