CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer -On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television? Depending on what the sport is. . . if it is college football or baseball I would give it a 10.

Soup-If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick? I have no idea.

Salad-What is your favorite breakfast food? Eggs, bacon or sausage.

Main Course-Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00. Rent a movie. Watch little league baseball or go to a soccer game here in town. Things I can do that doesn't cost anything. . . spend time with my friends in their homes or my home.

Dessert-How long does it usually take you to fall asleep? Most nights in less than 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment