CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Adventure Golf

Our church youth group went mini-golfing at Adventure Golf yesterday in Lake Worth. It was perfect weather for it. We had 11 kids and 6 adults for the fun. The management asked us to group up in groups of 3 - 5. The girls had 2 groups and the boys ended up being a group of 5. The adults spilt into groups of 3. It has been years since I played mini-golf and it showed. I putted 67 on eighteen holes. However, I surprised myself and my group by making a hole in one near the end of the course. I jumped up and down and yelled while they laughed. After mini golf we ate at Pizza Hut before heading for home. The kids suggested we plan an afternoon soon to go bowling. To which we agreed as long as some of us can have the bumpers up!







No comments:

Post a Comment