CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Friday Feast

Our former youth pastor's sister-in-law began posting the Friday Feast on her blog several weeks ago. It's a website, Friday's Feast, that asks five random questions every Friday. I've enjoyed her posts and have decided I'll give it a try. Although most people that visit my blog already know me, maybe they will learn something new about me through these posts. So here is the Feast for this week:



Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of bread? Garlic bread.

Soup: When was the last time you bought a new pillow? A year ago maybe. . . except I didn't replace my favorite one that I sleep with.

Salad:Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net? Do e-mail hours count? What about instant messaging? Alright I admit it, I'm addicted. Somewhere around 40 hours.

Main Course: What’s the highest you remember your temperature being? I don't recall having a fever. I'm pretty healthy, but I'm sure I have not been fever free all my life.

Dessert: Fill in the blanks: When I go to the beach, I have fond memories and am so relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment