CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 26, 2007


Appetizer:
How fast can you type? Not sure how fast in words per minute. I type faster when nobody is watching.
Soup:
What is your favorite online game? Luxor - Amun Rising. Liked it so much I purchased it.
Salad:
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are? Hmm. . . maybe a 6.
Main Course:
Name three of your best teachers from your school years. Don't know if I can remember that far back. . . the ones that stand out are my 9th grade English teacher, my home economics teacher, and my 7th grade math teacher.
Dessert:
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend? Cleaning the house tonight or tomorrow morning, going to the 21st Annual Sugar Festival on Saturday afternoon and church on Sunday



No comments:

Post a Comment