CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Movie, Dinner and Good Company

Saturday morning I woke up early and headed to Miami for the weekend. A very good friend of mine, Tom, had invited me down for the weekend. David and Angela had made plans with friends so I went alone. After arriving at Tom's he cooked lunch before we went to the movies. He treated me to a "chick flick", "The Namesake"at the Aventura Mall. Following the movie we went back to his house and relaxed before going to dinner. Tom knows that my favorite restaurant is Olive Garden and he treated me to a very relaxing and delicious dinner there. Unlike dining with the kids we took our time eating and enjoying each other's conversation. Afterwards we enjoyed time talking and laughing.
Tom knows how to spoil me and make me feel special whether it's taking me out or just spending time with me. I throughly enjoyed my weekend with him. He is one of the few friends that I can go months (years at times) not seeing but the moment we see each other again we pick right back up and it never feels like we've been apart.
Thanks for a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:07 PM

    No thanks required, your company, understanding and conversation were more than enough thanks for me.
    I hope we can spend time together again soon.

    ReplyDelete