CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tests, Tests, and More Tests

Yesterday I finally went to see a Gynecologist. I have always dreaded these appointments, but due to some pain I have had for over a year in my left back I felt I could not put it off any longer. Honestly, I'm not sure why I dreaded it so. Upon the examination Dr. Murray didn't find anything that was out of the norm. However, being that I have put off my yearly checkups he wants a full battery of blood work done, a mammography and a transvaginal ultrasound. Thankfully all these test can be done at our local hospital and I won't have to make trips to the coast to have these test done. Once all results are sent to Dr. Murray I will be contacted for another appointment, at which time he will review the results of the test and recommend where to go from there. I have all the tests scheduled as of this morning. The mammography will be done on July 11, the blood work and transvaginal ultrasound on June 28. Did I mention I hate blood work?

No comments:

Post a Comment