CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 12, 2006

MRI Results

Angela's MRI results were faxed to me this morning. That doesn't mean I understand it by any means of the imagination. I'll still have to wait until we see the orthopedist on Friday, May 19 before I understand the results totally. Which I did make a phone call to a friend that is in the medical field and he says it's only a bad bruise and that the small joint effusion means there is fluid on her knee. He said if there is the orthopedist might drain the fluid off the knee (I see me leaving the building if they do). However for those interested this is the results:

Findings: The cruciate liagaments are intact. The is no focal meniscal signal abnormality seen. The medial and lateral collateral ligaments and quadriceps and patellar tendons appear normal. There is abnormal signal in the lateral femoral condyle and lateral tibial plateau compatible with bone bruise. There is a joint effusion present.

Impression: Bone bruise, lateral femoral condyle and lateral tibial plateau. Small joint effusion.























lateral femoral condyle




















Tibial Plateau

No comments:

Post a Comment