CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Eaglet, Flower and Sunset

After work yesterday I ventured back out to check on the Eagle's nest. I was surprised to actually get a shot of the eaglet in the nest while it's parents were in trees away from the nest. I love capturing nature on camera.I always manage to find some type of flower or bush that I'm unfamiliar with and yesterday was no different. After checking on the eagles, I drove up to the dike and watched the sunset.









2 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures!!! Don't you wish we were into this when I lived there-- can't you just see us sitting and waiting together for some wild life to emerge in order to get a shot. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! It looks like you are getting into post-processing, and I just wanted to say keep it up!

    ReplyDelete