CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Know & Tell


  1. Which is worse: speaking to a large crowd or working under an impossible deadline? Speaking to a large crowd. Believe it or not as much as I enjoy talking I get nervous when speaking in large groups. Oops now I just informed everyone how to get me to shut up!
2. Could you work with your best friend? Yes.

3. Do you eat seafood? Yes, one of my favorites!

4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten? Raw Oysters!

5. Which would make you feel more appreciated by your DH/SO: bringing home flowers, doing a chore without being asked, or asking you on a "date"? Any of them. But the "date" would win out because it's time spent with each other.

6. What is something fun you are going to do today? I'm going to Ft. Myers tonight for a Beth Moore Simulcast.

7. What qualities do you look for in a friend. . . in other words, what causes you to really "click" with someone? Honest, trustworthy and being themselves. I don't "click" with people that pretend to be someone they aren't.

1 comment:

  1. Well... in my last post I asked where you saw the simulcast. I just needed to scroll a little further! How funny that we were at the same one!! Do you live in or near Fort Myers? I live in Cape Coral.

    ReplyDelete