CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday Feast

  • Appetizer: If you learned today you were going to die tomorrow, name three things you would do. CRY. . . not because I'm afraid of dying, but I would be sad knowing my time with my children, my family, and my friends was going to end. Second, pray that the doctors were wrong and ask God for a miracle. Third, hold my children in my arms until my appointed time came.
  • Soup: What is your very first memory? Sitting on my grandparents porch in the porch swing with my grandfather while he played "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" on the harmonica.
  • Salad: Name one service you are willing to pay for and one you are not. Willing to pay for a manicure not willing to pay for housekeeping.
  • Main Course: Do you make your bed every day? Yes, if I could only get my kids to do the same.
  • Dessert: Name the most significant thing you learned this week. That I take for granted the luxuries we have in America. Learned this just trying to prepare for the mission trip I will be going on. I'm sure once I get back that lesson will be even more significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment