CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Know & Tell: Fill in Edition

  1. My favorite bedtime attire is sweatpants and t-shirt.
2. The perfect meal would include steak with a hearty side of garlic mashed potatoes and a big glass of sweet iced tea with lemon.

3. The most memorable girl's night out I've ever had was when a group of us went to a women's conference in Tampa and we stayed up the entire night talking.
That was in 1999. I was 33 years old.

4. My earliest memory is of being at my grandparent's home.

5. The family is gone for the evening and I will spend my time reading.

6. Right now I am in Nicaragua.

7. When I am done blogging, I am going to work some more.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Hey, you have internet access.....guess it can't be too bad where you are as far as creature comforts go.....encouraging news. Pinky Wave to you know who!

    ReplyDelete