CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Surprises

My friend and owner of Common Grounds Coffee Shop, Lori Williams,is one of the sweetest women I know. She always has a positive attitude and on many occassions has shared Scripture that God has put on her heart during her devotional time. It's not unusual for her to tell me when I stop by for coffee in the mornings that she'll be praying for me throughout the day or say, "something woke me up last night and just felt a need to pray for you." She is such a lovely person and I treasure our friendship.

Today I had run some errands for the church and returned to the office to find a message on the church phone. It was her telling me to return her call A.S.A.P. Instantly I wondered if something was wrong and called her back. She was only calling to tell me to stop by the shop before 2:00 p.m. because she had something for me. As it turned out I had planned to eat at the shop for lunch.

This is what she had for me. . . .



The shoes actually match perfectly with the white capris and red tunic that I am wearing today. Thanks Lori for completing my outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment