CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
Barbeque potato chips or ice cream.

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
I had no idea so I googled it. Found out my ex-husband's last name (the one I am stuck with) it is not very common in the US. However, my maiden name is more common.

Salad:Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
Andy Griffith because his character was honest, compassionate and trustworthy. Things I respect in people.

Main Course:Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
I occassionally shop online. When I do it's Old Navy, Amazon.com or Christian Book Distributers (cbd.com).

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.
I think employers should be required to give their employees a nap 2 hour nap after lunch with milk and cookies when they wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment