CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer: Name a funny habit you have. Can't think of a funny habit, just the annoying ones that I have. So I'll just leave it at sucking my teeth.

Soup: If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick. The guitar.

Salad: How long is your hair? Not even to my shoulders. This afternoon it's getting cut again.

Main Course: When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it? This is a tough one. I can't remember when or who. Now I'm wondering if there is someone I need to forgive or wondering if I'm getting better about forgetting when I forgive someone. I pray it's the latter.

Dessert: What is your favorite kitchen appliance? My coffee maker. I couldn't go without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment