CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New Link

On Wednesday night the youth are studying the Voddie Baucham Bible Study "The Everlasting Truth". This study addresses the cost of being a twenty-first century Christian in a world that believes there is no absolute truth. Voddie answers questions such as: "Why do you believe the Bible?" and "How do you know the resurrection is true?" The aim is to teach the audience how to study the Bible, how to study the world, and how to give a defense for the basic doctrines of the faith." (1 Peter 3:15).

As Pastor Brian and I were talking about last night's study, he asked if I had read Baucham's blog. Which until just this morning I didn't know about nor had I read it. Now that I have, I recommend for others. Therefore, I have added a link to his blog for others to use to navigate to easily. I pray that through Voddie's thoughts we are encouraged, edified and spurred on to search for the truths that are revealed in God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment