CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 17, 2007


Alex and Brett Harris are co-authors of the Rebelution blog. They are using this blog to give teenagers a biblical worldview. Recently they did a Modesty Survey and released the results on Valentine's Day. Just today I viewed the results. Having two teenagers, I realize what a struggle this is for them. The results are very interesting and I have to admit I am much more aware after reading the results. I loved the open questions in the survey and the one response I wish to pass all to all young girls especially my daughter is this one:

There is one that is more in love with you than any man can ever be. You are incredibly valuable to Him, and you never need question His commitment to Him. He thinks you're beautiful in the morning without your makeup, and He'll think you're just as beautiful when you're 80. He is Christ. In you should treat Him with the loyalty and respect of a Husband. There is no need to attract a man to you - Christ will lead the right man to you. And when someone that loves you as much as Christ arranges a marriage, you may rest assured it will be far better than anything you could have done. You are His - be content there.

No comments:

Post a Comment