CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2006

My Weekend

I'm back from the AYSO Section Conference. What a great weekend. Only having been affiliated with AYSO for 1 season, I did not know what a big organization this is. I was impressed to learn all that I learned at this conference and feel like I am joining a great organization. But at the same time I was over whelmed with the responsibility I am about to take on as treasurer. The other 5 board members that attended had a great time as well. The resort was beautiful and very friendly. Our schedules were non-stop from Friday afternoon to Closing Ceremonies. It wouldn't have mattered if I could squeeze that massage into my budget or not (which I found out I couldn't anyway) I wouldn't have had time. And as for the bike ride or walk, the weather solved that issue. But it was a great weekend and I took a lot away from the conference!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it.. If it is anything like Pop Warner, I feel where you are coming from....
    Ken

    ReplyDelete