CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Love All Year

So yesterday was Valentines Day and even though I am blessed this year to have a "significant other" in my life I just have to say this. It's not that big of a deal. Come on aren't we supposed to be showing others that they matter to us all year, not just waiting for "the big day" to arrive to express how we feel. We see the advertisements year after year urging us to buy the flowers, candy, cards, etc for our sweethearts. I'm telling you, I'd rather have my significant other show me I matter all year than just one day out of the year. I'm not going to argue, it's nice receiving the flowers, the candy, and the cards but it doesn't mean anything if this is only time I'm shown I am loved. So as we say farewell to Valentines Day this year let's begin to think about how we can celebrate the day all year!

No comments:

Post a Comment