CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2006

Our Milestone

Today is a special day to me. A year ago, Bubba and I attended the Cattlemen's Dinner at John Boy Auditorium together. That night was the first night that we made a public appearance together as a couple. It seems silly that I would be giddy over something like this at my age, but I am! To me it says something of our relationship. We have made it through an entire year and we are still seeing each other. Tonight we are attending the Cattlemen's Dinner once again together. It's special knowing that we are beginning attending functions that we attended last year together. I can't imagine attending any of these functions without him beside me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:33 AM

    I knew things would work out for the two of you!

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete