CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dinner Disaster

Ever find a recipe that looks terrific and then try it to find out nobody likes it? That was our experience tonight. I purchased a magazine a month or so ago "Fix it and Forget it Slow Cooker magic". So this weekend I pulled it out and found some recipes that I wanted to try. We get tired of the same ole menu around here. I found three which worked out with our schedule this week. Among them were: Garlic-Lime Chicken, Magic Meat Loaf and Slow-Cooked Short Ribs.
The ribs turned out good, falling off the bone good. I haven't tried the meat loaf yet, but will do that for Thursday night dinner. The garlic-lime chicken was dinner tonight. . . it was not so good. David actually managed to eat it (surprisingly because he is my picky eater), but Angela and I didn't do so good. I had made the comment that it sounded good and who can mess up a piece of chicken. Well. . . . I did!

1 comment:

  1. Gerlic-Lime Chicken?
    UMMMMMMM sounds yummy. NOT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete