CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Your Will Be Done

Lord, as this nation swears in a new president, I ask that You bless, guide, and protect him. May he seek wisdom from You. Give him the wisdom to choose right and object wrong in all decisions. May he be the president of all the people. Give him the strength and courage to protect our country against all enemies. I pray the citizens would recognize that you have placed this president in authority over us according to your will. I pray that we would respect that authority and put differences behind us as we support the one you have appointed. I ask You to forgive those who have had any uncharitable thoughts about people who feel differently about political positions. The Bible shows that You work through leaders who follow You and through leaders who don't, so I know that You will is being accomplished. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I was just looking at the black & White photo of David and Angela on the blog. The way his shoulder "cuts off" her hair gives a good idea of what she would look like with short hair.....I think I like it.

    See ya later.

    Don

    ReplyDelete