CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Water Drops

"Joshua, I'll be right back. I'm running home to get my camera. There is a picture on my desk that I want, but I don't have my camera."

Joshua is our associate pastor and he must have thought that I had lost my mind. But being the nice person he is he never voiced it. After showing him what I wanted to take a picture of he must of thought I was even more strange. Who wants to take a picture of a drop of water?

But when you have editing software and go from this. . .

and get this. . .


Am I hooked? Yes!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:36 PM

    You are hooked, but your catching on. You saw something and thought of a creative way to do it. Something so small, and then turned it into something. Welcome to photography.

    David

    ReplyDelete