CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Changes

Once the floors were vacuumed and mopped, laundry done, groceries purchased, bathrooms scrubbed, and furniture dusted; I spent the better part of my day making a new header for the blog. It took me hours and I'm still not 100% satisfied with the results. But I can live with it for a while. It is such fun learning and creating. You can see the results at the top of the blog.

After my adventure in creating the header I opened up Paint Shop and practiced with the object remover tool. In the picture below I actually turned everything to black and white prior to using the object remover tool. I'm becoming more confident in my abilities with each experience.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:55 AM

    UGA looks like a true DAWG now.

    David

    ReplyDelete