CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child? Bugs Bunny and the Looney Tunes cartoons.

Soup: Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it? After putting up a big fight with my pet loving daughter I would give in to her wishes and allow her to only get fish. Then I'd name it Oscar. Always wanted a pet named Oscar.

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion? Even though my favorite clothing is casual clothing, I do enjoy getting dressed up (what woman doesn't) for special occasions, provided I don't have to wear pantyhose I'll say a 9.

Main Course: What kind of music do you listen to while you drive? When I'm in the van alone I listen to Christian music or Country. If Angela is in the van it's usually on whatever the teenagers call that music they listen to. Although she does enjoy Christian music as well.

Dessert: When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it? I can't remember the last time I bought a clock and I have no idea where I put it. That's what happens when you begin aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment