CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2007

She Tagged Me

OK, I've been tagged by Lori. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

  1. I have never broken a bone or required stitches. Does that mean I'm lazy?
  2. When buying greeting cards, I have to buy the funny ones. Otherwise, I end up crying over the sentimental ones.
  3. I do not like to speak in front of a lot of people. Put me in a small group setting or one on one and I'll talk forever.
  4. I do not enjoy being alone. I'm happier when I have people around.
  5. Even though I don't like being alone, I'm not good at talking to strangers. When I first moved to Clewiston there were actually people that thought I was shy. However, now they wish I'd be quiet.
  6. I blush when someone is complimenting me.
  7. I'm at the point in life where my children tuck me in at night.
Ok, hope that is enough random things about me. Let's see what Ken, David and Brian can come up with. I ran out of people to tag.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on number 2. I don't know if I have ever bought a sentimental card . . . maybe for Jonathan. That was fun to read! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete