CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008. Pay off some bills and stick some money away in savings.

Soup: With which cartoon character do you share personality traits? According to this test I share personality traits with Bugs Bunny

Salad: What time of day (or night) were you born? Had to ask my mom(she couldn't remember), my dad said he thought it was about 2:00 a.m. and my sister confirmed it. She said it had to be around that time because I was always keeping them awake.

Main Course: Tell us something special about your hometown. My hometown is the capital of Florida and has changed so much since I moved away at 15.

Dessert: If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from? Robert Redford or Harrison Ford.

No comments:

Post a Comment