CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Return to the 21st Century

Yes, we have electricity again! I've missed the air conditioning, hot showers and lights. God knew so well what he was doing when he created me to live in this century. I have no desire to live on a day to day basis without these luxuries. It does amaze me how fast the electric companies have restored our power. We had companies as far away as Texas and Ohio working to restore power. I am thankful that I have a home that can have power restored. Many in our community have not been as fortunate. In God's Word we read,"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:22-23)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:10 PM

    I like it! your site when I surfing blogs.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete