CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sweet 16 to My Sweet Baby Girl


Today is my baby girl's 16th birthday. Where have the years gone? It seems like it was yesterday that I found out I was pregnant with you. You captured my heart from the moment you were born. I could not have asked for a more precious gift from God than the one he gave me 16 years ago today.

You meet life with determination and confidence. You have a heart for people and are always put others before yourself. You are inquisitive and love a good debate. Your willing to work hard and find enjoyment in the little things in life.

You are a wonderful daughter! I pray that as you continue to grow that you will achieve your goals with the determination, excitement, and confidence that you have done these past 16 years. Most of all I pray that you will always know that you are a gift from God and I am so blessed that God has granted me the privilege of being your mom.

I Love You!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Pinky wave Birthday Girl! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete