CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll

When you live in South Florida you don't get to enjoy the changing of the seasons. In fact, you hardly notice that the seasons change. Unless of course you look on a calendar. Since today is the first day of Fall and the leaves here are still green and it's still 90+ degrees out, the only way I will actually notice a change in seasons is if I change the seasons on my blog template. So in celebration of the Fall season I give my readers (the two or three that occasionally stop by) a new look. If you don't like it, please don't tell me! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I like it (your template)! I was so excited to wake up this morning (on the first day of fall), because it is my favorite season. It was raining and hot! Haha. We still made our fall art projects and I hung up my cinnamon broom, etc. Cooler days will come-- even for you! :)

    ReplyDelete