CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Pray for. . .

our community, our children, and our law enforcement. As I headed home from Wal-Mart this evening I learned that there was a drive by shooting at a park in town. I'm not sure how many were injured or why the shooting occurred. However, I am aware that there has been gang activity in recent months that seems to only be escalating.

I worry about the safety of not only my own children, but the safety of other children in this community. But more than their safety I worry about their souls. It's obvious within our community that there are parents that have no idea where their children are, what they are doing and to be honest they could care less as long as they aren't having to deal with them.

Our law enforcement is working hard to put a stop to the gang activity, but it is a hard battle to win. Pray for these men and women that put their lives on the line each day and work numerous hours away from their families to protect our community against crime and violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment