CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Name one person you can fully trust? Other than my dad, the one I trust the most is Tom. He's a man that is trustworthy and one that I can share everything with.

Soup: What do you like about your hometown? Wasn't sure if this was referring to the place I was born or where I currently live. I'm going to go with where I currently live. It rarely gets cold and the small town atmosphere. It's a wonderful place to raise children.

Salad: Share a moment you really love. Hands down, the birth of my children and raising them.

Main Course: Share something special about your loved one. The joy they bring into my life. Knowing that no matter what I can count on them.

Dessert: What product can you not live without? My makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment