CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer: Name a color you find soothing. Blue, it reminds me of the ocean.

Soup: Using 20 words or less describe your first driving experience. It's funny to think back to that particular day. Needless to say I thought I knew what I was doing but soon discovered the only gear I could actually shift to without choking down was reverse.

Salad: What material is your favorite clothing made out of? Denim, I love my jeans.

Main Course: Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see? I can't think of anyone I'd spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see. Guess I'm just not that into singers or musicians.

Dessert: What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, , last, etc.)? Tie between N and I. Six each.

No comments:

Post a Comment