CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Birthday Celebration

On Friday I turned 41! David and Angela asked if I felt old, to which I told them no. In fact, I don't feel old just blessed. Blessed that God has given 41 great years with good health and lots of fun. David, Chris, Kathy & I went to Boca Raton on Friday night to watch the Tigers play football. They won their 9 game against Saint Andrews 42-6. Go Tigers!!!!! Following the game we ate at Applebee's with more of our friends (the Walkers).

On Saturday, Bubba took me out to celebrate my birthday since I was gone on Friday night. All he would tell me was that we were going to Fort Myers and to wear something casual with comfortable shoes. We ended up in Downtown Fort Myers where we browsed the antique shops before going to dinner at Harold's on the Bay. Our dinner was delicious. After dinner we walked around taking in Biker Weekend while waiting for our friends Steve and Pearle to join us for Moon Over Buffalo at the Florida Rep Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment