CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Beach Vacation Day 4, 5, 6

David went home on Wednesday afternoon after spending time on the beach and lazying around the pool. He spent the rest of his vacation in West Palm Beach with Tommy and other friends that live there.


The rest of the week we spent playing at the beach, going to see the movie "My Sister's Keeper", enjoying a huge amusement center, lazying around the pool, and visiting a state park (a separate post on that to follow).


While traveling to the beach I spotted a beautiful bird sitting on the fence, but by the time I pulled off the road and got the camera out a Florida Highway Patrol pulled another car over and spooked it. So I watched for the bird on the way home hoping to get a picture of it. Once again I pulled over and got the camera out. As I was approaching to snap the picture our friends, Annie and Linda, drove by and blew the horn at me. The bird took flight and I didn't get the picture. I was so frustrated, but hopefully there will be other opportunities.

We got home on Sunday afternoon in time to unpack, pick up Bailey from the sitter and go to church. At times through out the week it was challenging to keep everyone happy. But, all in all it was a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment