CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 19, 2007

Changes

I've made some changes to the blog today. There will be other changes coming once I figure out Html codes and stuff. One of things I would like to learn to do is find out how to add music to it, but so far no luck. I have added a sidebar item "Current Listening". If you click on the link it will take you to Amazon.com, just scroll down until you see "Listen to Samples", look for the name of the song and click on it. It should play a sample of the song at that point. Hope you like the changes and will come back to see what else I have up my sleeve.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:47 PM

    Please...nomusicunless there is a clear way shown to shut it off! Nothing ruins a blog faster then annoying music. If we want music we'll use our I-Pods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ginnie! Love your new look and always enjoy reading your blog. Good luck and maybe we can get lunch next week. Things are still kinda tough!

    ReplyDelete