CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday Thoughts

One of the blogs that I find myself reading daily is Girl Talk. As I read today's entry I appreciated their simple explanation on Doctrine of Grace. Praise God that it is not by anything I have done that I am a Christian, it's all because of His mercy that He chose me.

My Jesus I love Thee; I know Thou art mine.
For Thee all the follies of sin I resign.
My gracious Redeemer, My Savior art Thou.
If ever I loved Thee, My Jesus, 'tis now.

I love Thee, because Thou hast first loved me,
And purchased my pardon on Calvary's tree.
I love Thee gor wearing the thorns
On Thy brow, if ever I loved Thee,
My Jesus, 'tis now.

I'll love Thee in life, I will love Thee in death,
And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath;
And say when the death dew lies cold on my brow,
"If ever I loved Thee, My Jesus 'tis now."

In mansions of glory and endless delight,
I'll ever adore Thee in heaven so bright.
I'll sing with the glittering crown on my brow,
"If ever I loved Thee, My Jesus, 'tis now."

No comments:

Post a Comment