CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 11, 2006

My Space Awareness

As parents we need to be aware of the dangers our children are facing by creating blogs, personal ads, etc. It's all the rage now. One of the biggest websites being used by kids today is MySpace.com . Understand I am in no way saying that this website is wrong. However, I am saying as parents we need to be monitoring our children's use of the internet. We need to be aware if our children have a blog, a myspace profile, etc. It's not even a bad idea to check out their friend's profiles. In trying to monitor my own children's use of the internet more effectively I came across this article that I found to be quite helpful.

1 comment:

  1. I agree my space is a place where sexual preditors look to meet young kids. avoid it

    ReplyDelete