CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Moving Day Has Arrived

Moving day for my mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law has arrived. My parents left on Tuesday to stay at my oldest brother's house until their new house is ready for them to move into. My sister and her husband have been overseeing the moving company since Tuesday and she called earlier this afternoon to say they were on the road going to their son's house. They should be settled into their new home in Tallahassee by this time next week. Fredia and Andy spent the night at our house last night since their bed had already been loaded onto the moving truck. We enjoyed having them with us.

It is a bittersweet time for the kids and I. We are going to miss having family in town, but know that they will be happy in Tallahassee. Especially my parents since they will be back in the area they have lived their entire life. When I called Daddy today to see how they were doing they were at my uncle and aunt's house visiting them and then they were going by to see a member of the church before going by to my brother's house. I could tell by the sound of my dad's voice that they were happy to be home again where they are able to go see old friends, relatives and go to church where they have been members for over 20 years. Even knowing all of them will be so happy, we still miss them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment