CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tell Your Children You Love Them Every Day

There are times as a mother that I feel guilty about the why my children perceive my actions or words. I'm sure I am not alone in this. Raising two beautiful children (one already a teenager and the other a tweenager) is not an easy task. It is in fact a joy to and a blessing to have the responsibility of raising two wonderful children. I just pray that my children know I love them and want what is best for them. But I also pray for myself that the words I speak to my children will be spoken in love.
I was reminded again this morning that we are not promised tomorrow. Make sure that each day you have with your child that they know you love them, even in the times you are disciplining them.

No comments:

Post a Comment